1. Provides confidential, administrative oversight and support services to the Medical/Nursing staff, Clinical Supervisors, Medical Providers and counseling staff of the Detox and Residential Treatment Units.
2. Monitors office and maintenance supplies, providing a sufficient supply of materials to ensure the smooth and effective functioning of the unit.
3. Manages client fiduciary expenditures and commissary orders
4. Notifies and monitors clinical staff's submission of clinical reports necessary for billing with fee for service clients.
5. Greets and assists employees, clients and visitors in a courteous and professional manner.
6. Participates in scheduled activities, trainings and staff meetings as scheduled and/or required.
7. Responds with flexibility and cooperation with emergency requests and changes of assignments and/or addition of assignments.
8. Responsible for assuring weekly room inspections for cleanliness and vandalism.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1. Knowledge of personal computers and programs, especially the Microsoft Office package. Knowledge of electronic medical records and scanning of medical records.
2. Knowledge of modern office methods and procedures including filing, telephone techniques and office equipment.
3. Ability to deliver service in a way that is responsive, respectful, caring and helpful while maintaining confidentiality.
4. Ability to read, write and understand English sufficiently to be able to compose correspondence and other documents in a clear and concise manner.
5. Ability to establish and maintain a positive and cooperative working relationship with all employees, clients and the general public. Ability to express oneself clearly when presenting ideas or concerns with respect to all cultures, ethnic or gender specific backgrounds
6. Demonstrates the ability to be detail-orientated, multi-task and work in fast paced medical facility.
7. Ability to bend and lift up to 20lbs, stand or sit for long periods of time.
8. Ability to type at least 60wpm with minimal errors.
9. Ability to establish and maintain a positive and cooperative working relationship with all employees. Reports to proper chain of command any urgent concerns, violations, or client or staff safety concerns
10. Knowledgeable in addiction terminology, ICD 10 reimbursable codes, insurance and payer sources.
1. High school diploma or equivalent. Some college preferred.
2. Five years of administrative experience required in a medical office setting or hospital.
3. Working knowledge of computers and the Microsoft Office package especially Word, Excel and Access.