1. S/He will have a High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
2. Must complete mandatory eighteen (18) hour Ethics/Peer Support training and thirty (30) hour Recovery Coach training.
3. Must have two years' experience in the guiding principles of recovery that assist individuals to improve their health and wellness, live a self-directed life, and reach their full potential.
4. Must be intimately familiar with the local recovery community and knowledgeable of all local social services, businesses, faith-based organizations and neighborhoods.
5. Experience in Fundraising and marketing is a plus.
6. Bilingual, Spanish preferred.