- Accrue 20 days off the first year
- Eligible for Health Insurance after 30 days
- Eligible to participate in agency 401K program, up to a 3% match after 90 days
- 8 paid holidays
- commuter assistance
The hours for this position varies.
1. Must have knowledge, skills and experience necessary to competently perform case management activities and provide case management services.
2. Must have at least three (3) years of experience working with individuals and families with complex needs involved with substance use and mental health disorders.
3. Bachelor's degree in health, psychology, counseling, social work, education or other behavioral health field preferred.
4. Bilingual a plus, Spanish preferred.
5. Must be able to obtain security clearance to work in the Atlantic County Justice Facility.
REPORTS TO: Clinical Supervisor Project Kickstart
- Providing an evidence-based comprehensive case management assessment.
- Developing an individualized employment, financial literacy and housing plan that is consumer-centered and includes strategies for recovery.
- Facilitate psychoeducational groups with clients in the jail, topics include Wellness self-management, job readiness, financial literacy and opioid overdose education/prevention.
- Linking clients with systems that provide them with resources, services and opportunities for post incarceration.
- Referral and linkage to community-based treatment providers based on discharge plan established by clinical staff.
- Referral and linkage to community resources (i.e. county welfare and social services, housing, employment and the JBRC Recovery Community Center)
- Providing screening, brief intervention and referral to substance use treatment as needed.
· May perform specialized activities and functions specific to the program.
· Completes documentation and other reporting requirements.
· Meets regularly with supervisor, and participates in other continuing professional development opportunities.