Accrue 20 PTO days the first year of employment
Eligible to participate in our Medical Program after 30 days of employment
Eligible to participate in our 401K Program with up to a 3% agency match after 90 days of employment
8 paid holidays
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1. Ability to gather relevant history from client regarding drug abuse using appropriate interview techniques.
2. Ability to deliver service in a way that is responsive, respectful, caring and helpful while maintaining confidentiality.
3. Ability to establish and maintain a positive and cooperative working relationship with all employees.
4. Capable of explaining to the client the rationale for the use of assessment techniques in order to facilitate understanding.
5. Capable of developing a diagnostic evaluation of the client's substance abuse and any coexisting conditions based on the results of all assessments in order to provide an integrated approach to treatment planning based on the client's strengths, weaknesses and identified problems and needs
6. Ability to identify and rank problems based on individual client needs in the written treatment plan.
7. Capable of formulating agreed upon immediate and long-term goals using behavioral terms in the written treatment plan.
8. Ability to identify the treatment methods and resources to be utilized as appropriate for the individual client.
9. Knowledgeable in techniques to assist the client, group and family in examining the client's behavior.
10. Ability to interact with the client in an appropriate therapeutic manner.
11. Capable of coordinating services for client care.
12. Capable of recognizing the elements of the client crisis and implementing an immediate course of action appropriate to the crisis, while enhancing overall treatment by utilizing crisis events with documentation.
13. Knowledgeable in methadone information and capable of presenting to the client through formal and/or informal processes.
14. Ability to match client needs and/or problems to appropriate resources.
15. Capable of preparing reports and relevant records integrating available information to facilitate the continuum of care. Ability to chart pertinent ongoing information pertaining to the client, while utilizing relevant information from written documents for client care.
16. Knowledge of client HIPPA confidentiality, grievance, and appeals process and educating client in use of such.
17. Ability to be respectful of diverse cultures, ethnic, and religious backgrounds.
Bachelors or Master's Degree in Social Work or related field. CADC LCADC, LSW, LAC