1. Maintain a minimum quarterly telephone contact with members to determine how the mentee is doing and help where needed.
2. Assist coaches with groups - including but not limited to aiding in the facilitation of groups or run groups of your own
3. Assist members in developing service plans that identify needed skills and services.
4. Assist members in executing their recovery plans:
5. Assist with administrative duties as needed - routine office tasks i.e. answering telephones, covering the front desk, resourcing and/or distributing materials for the center as necessary.
6. Responsible for other duties as assigned by the Program Coordinator when needed.