1. High School equivalent or GED. Bachelor's degree preferred in social work, psychology, behavioral studies or related fields.
2. Must complete mandatory 18 hour Ethics & 46 hour CPRS training.
3. Must have two years' experience in the principles of recovery to assist individuals to improve their health and wellness, live a self-directed life, and reach their full potential.
4. Must be intimately familiar with the local recovery community and knowledgeable of all local social services, businesses, faith-based organizations and neighborhoods.
5. Continually pursues goal of integrating cultural competency into recovery support.
6. Must have valid driver's license in order to transport residents.
7. Bilingual a plus, Spanish preferred.
Provides peer-to-peer recovery support and care coordination services and may perform specialized activities and functions to assist individuals in their recovery
Recovery Supports Coordinator
· Provides direct peer-to-peer recovery support, care coordination, outreach and engagement services.
· Provides recovery coaching to assist at all stages of the recovery continuum and do routine check-ups.
· Transport residents for job searches, recovery meetings and other necessary appointments.
· May perform specialized activities and functions specific to the program.
· Completes documentation and other reporting requirements.
· Meets regularly with supervisor and participates in other continuing professional development.